Our study material includes books, Test Prep, Audio Review, Practice Exams, and access to all 4 sections of the CPA exam. This system allows busy CPA candidates to optimize their limited time through intensive review of all available materials.
Begin your preparations right away!
Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
Auditing and Attestation (AUD) covers knowledge of auditing procedures, auditing standards generally accepted in the United States (GAAS) and other standards related to attest engagements and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.
- Planning the engagement.
- Internal controls.
- Obtain and document information.
- Review engagement and evaluate information.
- Prepare communications.
Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
Business Environment and Concepts (BEC) covers knowledge of underlying business reasons for and accounting implications of business transactions, and the skills needed to apply that knowledge in performing financial statement audit and attestation engagements and other functions normally performed by CPAs that affect the public interest.
- Business Structure.
- Economic Concepts.
- Financial Management.
- Information Technology.
- Planning and Measurement.
Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) covers knowledge of accounting principles generally accepted in the United States (GAAP) for business enterprises, not-for-profit organizations and governmental entities, and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.
- Concepts and standards for financial statements.
- Typical items in financial statements.
- Specific types of transactions and events.
- Accounting and reporting for governmental entities.
- Accounting and reporting for nongovernmental and not-for-profit organizations.
Regulation (REG) covers knowledge of federal taxation, ethics, professional and legal responsibilities, and business law, and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.
- Ethics and professional responsibility.
- Business Law.
- Federal tax procedures and accounting issues.
- Federal taxation of property transactions.
- Federal taxation-individuals.
- Federal taxation-entities.
Call us to know your eligibility.