Certified Internal Auditors provide an independent and objective assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of a company’s operations, specifically its internal control structure.
The internal audit function helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The CIA credential can be your master key to professional success, opening doors for career opportunities and earning you increased credibility and respect within the profession and your organization.
Ultimately, the CIA designation will:
- Distinguish you from your peers.
- Demonstrate your proficiency with internal staff and external clients.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
- Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
Earning the CIA designation is a valuable accomplishment and a professional advantage for auditors at all stages of their careers, including chief audit executives, audit managers, audit staff, risk management staff, and also students enrolled in an accounting or other business or financial degree program.
Part 1 – Internal Audit Basics
- Mandatory Guidance (35-45%)
- Internal Control/Risk (25-35%)
- Conducting Internal Audit Engagements – Audit Tools and Techniques (25-35%)
Part 2 – Internal Audit Practice
- Managing the Internal Audit Function (40-50%)
- Managing Individual Engagements (40-50%)
- Fraud Risks and Controls (5-15%)
Part 3 – Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
- Governance/Business Ethics (5-15%)
- Risk Management (10-20%)
- Organization Structure/Business Processes and Risks (15-25%)
- Communication (5-10%)
- Management/Leadership Principles (10-20%)
- IT/Business Continuity (15-25%)
- Financial Management (10-20%)
- Global Business Environment (0-10%)
CIA certification can be obtained by candidates by appearing for the online exams at any of the 500 centers of CIA
CIA is an online exam and can be taken anytime during the Year
Tuition Fees: INR 40,000 + 12.36% tax